Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Down 12 lbs and heading out

McKenna got her report card Friday and the teacher always requests parent-teacher conference so I snagged this morning while I was off. I thought it would be a great trial-run to getting dressed and out the door before I go back to work tomorrow. I wore none other than my black velour...can't wait to burn that thing. We stopped by church on the way there to send a fax then off to MES. Thankfully I got to sit in a big chair, not sure I could have gotten back out of a McKenna size chair. I must say that I was ready to get home and lean back. I definately cannot stand for very long or sit straight up for any length of time. I'm thankful my chair at work leans back some and that I can sit for the majority of my day if I absolutely have to.

In my quest to decrease my lortab use I ground some tylenol tablets in my morter and pestle...yuck. I got it down but did NOT like it. Cayce may have to go get me some chewable tablets or capsules b/c I am quite the pro at swalling the contents of capsules these days. I'm going to try and do a little VA work today. I've got some minutes from staff meetings to type up and Monica is supposed to be sending my our latest report card we got today. She said there was a lot of RED, grrr. I'm going to be really frustrated if it is from the back-order issues and having to buy off-contract.

Wish I had some humor to give today but alas, none. I can report being down 12 lbs, wahoo!

1 comment:

  1. 12 lbs!!! is AWESOME. I hope you do well at work tomorrow. I have laughed so much reading....keep it coming. Don't overdo it at work:)

    ReplyDelete