Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My pones are shrinking....

Wahoo! It is official that when you see me you will see less of me. I am wearing my most comfy but least flattering jammies tonight and E pointed out that she could tell I have lost weight. I asked how cause my belly which I usually keep sucked in is sooo bloated. She said in my butt. I went to the bathroom mirror and I'm not even kidding, they pones have dropped by about 1/2 in size. To men this means nothing as they don't know what a pone is but most southern women KNOW what a pone is. It is that ugly appendage that grows between your butt cheek and hip and at it's worst, will dimple with cellulite and yes, I had two. One of the pics from disney that was my all time most hated was of me at Animal Kingdom and the appearance of my pone in my jeans. It was bad.

Well, I go back to work tomorrow. It will be the first time I've gotten up in the dark to do something more than look for pain meds in several days. Tonight has also been rough just from wanting to eat. I've not had all my protein today so that is why but quite frankly, I'm sick of protein. Thankfully I filled my belly just with evening meds, 10mls of carafate, 5mls of lortab, sips with my synthroid, sips with my prilosec, and a sip with my ambien. Yep, I'm full and turning in. Bet tomorrows post will be a hoot as I will have lots to tell from being back at work.

Love you guys and sweet dreams.....

1 comment:

  1. Way to go on the 12 lbs!! That is awesome. Your posts are cracking me up & it's really filling the void that I've felt from not having Melanie's blog to read! :) And btw, am I the only girl you know who did NOT know what a pone was? Seriously? Learned something new and I, too, apparently have them. Good luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete